OS TECHNICS is a PART-145 Maintenance Organisation with Headquarter in Riga International Airport (RIX), Latvia.
OS TECHNICS is an EASA Part-145, Bermuda OTAR-145 and Ukraine Part-145 approved Line Maintenance organisation for the following aircraft types:
- Airbus A320 Family with CFM56, CFM LEAP-1A and IAE V2500 Engines
- Airbus A330 with RR Trent 700, PW4000 and GE CF6 Engines
- Boeing 737-3/4/5/6/7/8/900 with CFM56 Engines
- Boeing 757-200/300 with RR RB 211
- RRJ-95 with PowerJet SaM146 Engines